Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8 - Shane's WOD

Yesterday the 7th was a rest day. Also, went to a Belgian beer tasting dinner at BJ's last night...drank way too much but had a good time. Not feeling too hot today, but hopefully I can get back to normal enough for today's workout. Gotta pay to play.

Today I plan to WOD at CrossFit Champions @ 6:15pm, the WOD:

Row 500m
30 Burpees
10 reps from shoulder rack to overhead, by any means (m:165lb,f:115lb)

I believe this is one of the NorCal qualifier WODs. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. 5:48 as Rx'd. I could have gone a little faster but I did full real burpees. The only reason I have a time is because I asked one of the trainers to time me on the sly. Crossfit Champions decided to have a day without stopwatches to put specific emphasis on technique as they have noticed peoples form degrading badly in the pursuit of nothing but the fastest possible time. Hense, I had to do real burpees and not competition style speed burpees. But I am still real happy with my performance, felt great. A really awesome WOD.

    ReplyDelete