Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19 - Shane's WOD

Main Page: THE FILTHY FIFTY!:

For time:
50 box jumps, 24" box
50 jumping pull ups
50 kettlebell swings, 1 pood
50 steps walking lunges
50 knees to elbows
50 push press, 45#
50 back extensions
50 wall ball, 20#, 10ft target
50 burpees
50 double unders

Webster joined me for this WOD. I was able to push myself pretty hard chasing him. He started first and I started when he finished his jumping pull-ups.

I don't know if I made a good time or not, and I don't care. I worked hard and had fun. Nearly met pukie during the burpees. I think I could have shaved 3 plus minutes off if I had not fallen apart during the burpees and double unders. I really need to work on my double unders and I just ran out of gas during the wall ball. Anyway:

Shane - 27:38
Web - 25:22

Webster wins again, but my endurance is making a comeback! Get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment