Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29 - Shane's WOD

Main page: Run 10k!

Oh man, I am going to die! I don't think I have ever run that far without stopping. But I will give it a go tonight. I really don't know how my body is going to respond past the 4-5 mile mark, so I am going to take a measured pace and attack this run from a 'for completion' stand point. After I see how I respond on this run then I can dial it in a little better next time. I gotta start somewhere.

I have used www.favoriterun.com to attempt to lay out a path that will get me pretty close to 10k.

This should be miserable. Say a prayer for me that I don't die.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I did it. And I didn't even die.

    Time = Suck

    But, I achieved my goal, which was 10k for completion with zero running. It's a start, I'm just not a long distance guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you meant "zero walking" :)

    ReplyDelete