Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15 - Shane's WOD

Going to CrossFit Champions tonight for what looks to be a brutal chipper:

For time, in any order:

Row 500m
30 Full circle Box Jumps (m:30in,f:24in)
30 Pull-ups
30 Ring dips
60 Walking Lunge steps with plate overhead (m:45lb,f:25lb)
30 Knees to Elbows
30 Push press (m:65lb,f:45lb)
30 GHD Hip Extensions
30 Wall Ball Shots 2-for-1s (m:12lb,f:10lb)
30 Burpees
10 Tire Flips
Run 400m

Can't say I'm looking forward to this one, but hey, random and varied, right? RIGHT!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm gonna need to work on my endurance. This is what happens when you follow your own programming, you get really good at your strengths and really bad at your weaknesses. I just gotta stay after it, there is only one way to get better, and that is keep training. I really should have worked harder today though, I'm just not a big fan of these long chippers. 39 minutes and something, one of the worst times of the day. I didn't even pay attention because I had reached and passed the point of caring, I just wanted it to end.

    ReplyDelete