Friday, July 17, 2009

July 17 - Shane's WOD




Main page: 30 muscle ups for time.

I have only attempted this WOD once in the past, tweaked my elbow and called it quits at like 3. Since then my elbow has gotten much stronger and I picked up a kip for my muscle up.

Today's goal was completion. And I completed it. It is a great feeling.

Webster and Lindsey Smith came over as well and Webster got his first muscle up on my magic rings! and he then proceeded on to a total of 15! Plus 60 pull ups and 60 dips. Friggin awesome considering it was during the same session as his first ever muscle up.

Had a great time. Tomorrow rest day!

2 comments:

  1. and today I enjoy what is truly my biggest victory over this WOD. No elbow soreness today! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a friggen beast. Keep killin it. Bro I am seriously impressed. Just keep your mind clear and having fun and you will continue to impress.

    ReplyDelete