Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August 5- Bens WOD

"Eva's Sister- Helga"
5 Rounds for Time
Run 800m
30 KB Swing 1.5 Pood
50 Pushups

32:41

I ended up running 2.9 miles instead of 2.5 because of the course I was using.  Regardless, I was averaging 6:50 to 7:30 pace and was all around a bit slow.  My legs were crushed from the beating yesterday and I didnt warm up because I was pressed for time.

On a positive note, I did all 5 rounds of KB swings unbroken...it was a serious mental test not to put it down.  This WOD is a beast.  I rested little to none with really the only breaks coming during the pushups when I reached muscle failure.  Good to be done for the day and nice to have a full 24 hours before tomorrows two WODS.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Incredible job man! That is really fast. I think that would have been my time without the kbs and push-ups!

    ReplyDelete