Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 4 - Shane's Fight Gone Bad

Not really that happy with my performance. I guess that is what 3 straight days of drinking and eating badly does to you. As rx'd = 276.

Karen did it as rx'd (Women's) with one exception, 12# wallball instead of the rx'd 14# because we don't have a 14# ball. Karen's score = 198.

Mark Cournoyer came over and did it as well but he didn't keep score because he did it with a ballistics vest on...but he worked his ass off.

Fun workout, I'm just a little disappointed, I wanted to break 300.

2 comments:

  1. Hey don't knock yourself. You gave it 100% you'll break 300 next time I'm sure of it. You just have to add one or two more rep per exercise. That is a very realistic goal. Had a great time working out with both of you and I love the rower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great score for a first FGB. Good scores are a mix of fitness and "gaming." You cant get hung up on your score in relation to others because they loose sight of the intent of the WOD when they game what they are doing. Just keep being a beast.

    ReplyDelete