Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20 - Shane's WOD

Main page:
"Karen":
For time: 150 reps, 20# wall ball shots, 10ft target.

I'll post my time tonight after I get it done.

Should be ugly, and a perfect WOD for my first day back at it. I feel pretty good and healed up from my time off. Not 100% but pretty close. I probably should have eaten better and drank a little less on my vacation, but oh well, I feel mentally very relaxed and refreshed. It was a much needed break in more ways than one.

After spending a lot of time thinking of ways to alter my programming to do a little more strength work I came up with a very simple and measured approach to start with and feel it out. I am going to add strength work before any weekend WODs. This will only add 1 to 2 strength days a week and will allow me to still just do main page on weekdays which keeps my WODs as short as possible to keep me free for work and family time.

2 comments:

  1. It's official, wall ball is my nemesis. 10:09, enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really good for your first day back. I can only do these workouts every once in a while. It a pretty tedious ten minutes, I get bored. Good job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete