Friday, August 28, 2009

August 28 - Shane's WOD

Main page: 3-3-3-3-3 Overhead Squats

I cranked this out this morning before heading to work. I like to have my Friday afternoons free if possible.

Felt pretty good, I was really tight for some reason, so my warm up took a little longer than I like for in the morning. Anyway...

165-185-205(1 then fail)-205-195-195(2 then fail)

I was really pleased to get up to 205# for a 3RM. I finished up with a superfast set of 15 with 95#.

Stand by for Karen's numbers, she will be doing this one this afternoon.

I looks like I am going to find myself away from the home gym tomorrow. So I don't know what I am going to do instead of main page. I am going to wait and see what the main page WOD is tomorrow and then similate it as closely as possible. If I can't even get close then I will probably go for a run or something like that.

1 comment: