Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3 - Shane's Rest Day (Concept II Pics!)











The new Concept II Model D PM3 has arrived! Here are a couple of pics of it in the garage. I have a little resituating to do to get the garage perfect, but I will save that for this weekend. Better pics of the whole gym to follow after I reorganize, re-hang my rings and pull the car out. I didn't feel like pulling the car out tonight.








And by the way. I named our home gym today: "G3 CrossFit". G3 = Gibson Garage Gym.








After I finished assembling the C2 I hopped on for a quick 500m. 1:36. Not bad on a whim after 4 beers and pizza at BJ's...








2 comments:

  1. Nice! Beautiful! I am proud of you, man. Good job committing. Your gym is envied, by me, the same way most guys envy owners Porsches and BMW M6's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Web. The Gibson Garage Gym is really starting to come together. It makes it hard for me to branch out and go WOD at boxes for a change of pace though, and I know I benefit from doing so. I am really happy with my set up though. Only a few more odds and ends needed to make it complete. I can do almost any "normal" WOD as rx'd now. I am pretty pumped that I am going to be able to do fight gone bad as rx'd at my own home today. Should be nasty...

    ReplyDelete