Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb 25 - Shane's WOD

Big Dawgs from Feb 23:
part 1
for time:
30 HSPU
10 chin ups
20 HSPU
20 chin ups
10 HSPU
30 chin ups

rest 30 min (I rested about 20 minutes)

part 2
Run 3K as fast as you can

OPT is posting 2 different WOD for early March sectional folks and late March sectional folks, I am March 13-14 so I am doing whichever plays the most to my weaknesses...in this case, part 2 exploits my single biggest weakness.

Part 1: 6:34. Felt pretty good. HSPU got pretty broken towards the end, all were forehead to floor. Only broke on the 30 set of pull ups.

Part 2: I really don't have that great of a "course" to run on. I ran approximately 2 miles in 15:38. Pretty embarrassing, but anything over 800m crushes me, I'm just not a runner, no matter how hard I try. I was really feeling all the deadlifts from yesterday in my legs and lower back.

No comments:

Post a Comment