Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shane: Tuesday 101019

Trying to rest my shoulder as much as possible to get it healed up fast and effectively.  It is feeling better, but I am still concerned.  Asked Ben to write me a series of running WODs to do for this 3 day set.  Here's the first one:

10 Sets of
8 Squats then immediately 100m Hill sprint (do this at your house)
Walk back to start and repeat

Did this on the arroyo over be the house.  Found a steep section and stepped off approx 100m.  This was a tough workout.  Only rest was the walk back each time, other than needing to tighten/re-tie my shoes after #4.  Caused my plantar fasciitis to act up, but it is feeling better today.  This is already getting frustrating.  But I have got to stay smart and let the shoulder heal right.

No comments:

Post a Comment