Monday, October 18, 2010

Shane: Sunday 101017 & Monday 101018

Rest both days.

Sunday was supposed to be a WOD day, but I did something to my shoulder when I jerked my final OHS from Saturday overhead.  Felt a crack or something.  It hurt when it happened, but then went away just as quick.  Didn't bother me at all during the ring hspu.  But in the early evening on Saturday it started feeling tender and has pretty much been downhill from there.  I rested it and iced it all day Sunday.  Going to rest it more today and hope for the best.  Thinking I may sub running WODs on tues-wed-thurs this week in the hopes that my shoulder will be ready for action again by Saturday.  We'll see.  Injuries happen, but it still sucks.  I'm going to take my time and not rush it.  It will heal as I can tell it is nothing major, and this will just give me an opportunity to work on my running for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment