Monday, September 28, 2009

Sept 26 through 28 - Shane

Sept 26 - So, Fight Gone Bad IV at Bayou City CrossFit was awesome.  I didn't do as well as I hoped to, but I had a great time.  Huge thanks to Vic at BCCF and the whole crew there and everyone that donated their time and effort.  I ended up having to start on the rower which was not ideal, especially considering that wall ball is one of my weaknesses, it would have been nice to do it as rx'd and start at wall ball.  Anyway, I came up with 277 reps, so not a good day, not a bad day, but a great workout and a great time.  Ended the day by heading to College Station and eating and drinking things I shouldn't have.  But hey, I feel like I earned it, I had been a good boy for over a month.

Sept 27 - Still in recovery from the College Station trip.  Suffered my way through "Angie":

100 Pull-Ups
100 Push-Ups (Chest to floor)
100 Sit-Ups (Abmat)
100 Squats (Dynamax butt check ball)

18:02...how embarassing.  The fun in College Station took a major toll on me here.  I will still cling to saying it was worth it but damn, that was an eye opening ass whoopin.  On a positive note, I did the 100 pull-up portion in 3:56 which was actually a PR for me on 100 Pull-Ups for time.  But I fell completely apart after this.  Nutrition and taking care of your body and what goes into it has an amazing and immediate impact.

Sept 28 - Rest day...gonna do the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment