Monday, September 21, 2009

Sept 18 - 20 - Shane's WODs

So, I am going to post this quickly to get caught back up.  The stitches I got in my back put me on the shelf until the morning of the 19th...

Sept 18 - Rest

Sept 19 -
AM - LuLuLemon WOD:
Half Tabata (4 rnds 20 sec on 10 sec off) continuosly of each of the following for total reps:
Lunges (2 count)
Squats
Swimmers
Mountain Climbers (2 count)
20m Shuttle Run
Sit-Ups (abmat)
Push-Ups
53# kb sdhp
Flutter Kicks (2 count)
Total Reps = 502

The LuLu thing was great!  Huge congrats to Webster and Lindsey on become LuLu Ambassadors!

PM - "Daniel" see Sept 17 post for description.
Webster, Lindsey and Alexis Smith came over for this WOD and for dinner.  Had a great time hanging out with them.
Lindsey - 16:12 (65# thrusters)
Web - 17:39 (although I see he re-did this WOD today the 21st and got 14:33, WOW)
Shane - 17:45

Sept 20 - Trying to get caught up on main page, so I skipped this rest day...
5 rnds for time: 30 ghd sit-ups, 25 back extensions.
This is a brutal WOD no matter how you dice it.  13:04 for me.  Ouch, pretty sore now.

I plan to WOD through Wednesday this week, maybe doing a practic FGB run through on Tuesday.  Plan to rest Thursday and Friday before FGB4 at Bayou City CrossFit this Saturday the 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment