Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 23 thru 26 - Shane

April 23:
Three rounds for time of:
135 pound Hang power cleans, 15 reps
15 Burpees
Did this heads up with Ben before a great night of Dion's pizza, Avatar and beerz.
Shane - 5:52
Ben - 7:50

April 24:
"Paul"
Five rounds for time of:
50 Double unders
35 Knees to elbows
185 pound Overhead walk, 20 yards
Ben came over and we did this together.  No idea what our times were, we did it more for completion simply because of the equipment layout, etc, so we just went at the same time, starting at different stations.  Ended up being super tough, but not as tough as it looked.  The K2E's were the worst part for me.  We had to do the overhead walk as 10 yard there-and-backs, the turn around part with the bar overhead was a little weird.  Definitely a core smoker.

April 25:
Went over to Ben's house and did 3x5 dead lifts.  I just followed the weight he was doing since my back is a little unhappy right now.  Not sure of the loads we did, I think it was something like 275-295-315.  I think that is close, but I could be wrong.  Then we went for about a 3 mile jog.  I really need to work on my distance running so Ben is helping me out with pacing and finding the zone.  He kicked my ass and made me look like a bitch on the last 800m or so.  I feel like it was a pretty good run for me.  If I can keep running with Ben, I think my running with improve quickly.

April 26:
Took a rest day since I skipped rest on the 25th.  Today's mainpage WOD looked awesome, I probably would have done it if I had anywhere to do muscle-ups.  Hopefully I will have a solution to that issue soon.

Back at it on the 27th, post coming.  Just been busy lately, and hopefully going to get busier. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment