Friday, January 22, 2010

Jan 22 Bens WOD

For reps;
AMRAP Press w/ 85lbs
*Rest 3 min*
AMRAP Push Press w/ 85lbs
*Rest 3 min*
AMRAP Push Jerk w/ 85lbs
*Rest 3 min*
AMRAP Strict Pull-Ups x 3, rest as needed btw sets

Press- 17
Push Press 38
Push Jerk 24

Pullups 15,10,9

So this was far from a stellar day in the gym. My energy levels were pretty low. Worked about 16 hours yesterday in the snow and then today we were pulling and rolling up slat fences in chest deep snow for a bout 6 hours. Probobly all a bit of whining but none the less i was dragging ass a bit and I felt it come the push jerks. I was also a bit off on the Pullups. Tomorrow should be a better day and I should be UP for the double unders. On a positive I got a bout 2 hours of bad ass powder skiing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment