Friday, January 22, 2010

Jan 21 through 26 - Shane

Jan 21 was a scheduled rest day.

Jan 22 should have been a single WOD day, but I am still a little sore and tired so I decided to take an extra days rest for my CrossFit Level 1 certification this weekend.

Jan 23-24 CrossFit Level 1 Certification at Alamo CrossFit in San Antonio.  Very excited!

Jan 24-26 are scheduled OPT Big Dawg rest days.  However I won't be able to rest on the 26th since I will be at my certification.  This is another reason why I chose to take off Jan 22 as well.

Be back at it with whatever OPT Big Dawgs has in store for me starting on Jan 27th.  Sometime between now and then I will do a write up about my cerficiation experience and post it up on the Gibson Garage Gym blog.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment