Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jan 19 - Shane's WOD (Double)

part 1:  4am again before work. As many rounds in 20 minutes;
30 unbroken wall balls - 20#/14# to 10 ft
30 unbroken double unders
Things just didn't go my way on this one.  Got 1.5 rounds.  Wall balls were not a problem.  The unbroken double unders just had my number this morning.  Did countless sets in the teens and twenties but really struggled not tripping up before 30.  I did hundreds of double unders, just not in the set numbers I needed.  Trying to learn from it and move on.

rest 8+ hours

part 2:  6pm after work.
30 reps for time - Snatch 135#/95#
2:41PR.  (9 second PR from Nov 09)
"Isabel" is one of my favorites and I really needed this 'pick-me-up' after part 1.

workouts must be done in this order
sit to ball for wall balls; any pausing with ball in hand constitutes a break
snatch can be power snatch, squat snatch, split snatch, as long as bar does not lower until arms and legs are locked out

post rounds only for part 1 and time for part 2 to comments
(ex. 6.5 rounds and 2:59; you must complete a full 30 reps to be considered a round or half round)

No comments:

Post a Comment