Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shane: Oct 5 through 9

Okay, let me get caught up here...

Oct 5 - I was actually sick.  Had some stomach issues I think possibly stemming from a very paleo unfriendly weekend.  That will teach me to break from the diet that dramatically to "have fun"...it didn't end up being that fun...at least not afterwards.

Oct 6 - Took another rest day to let my stomach settle.

Oct 7 - WOD at CrossFit Champions.  We did a chipper very similar to the main page WOD from Oct 1.  It seemed like a good fit for this near the competition.  I went at about 90% not wanting to over do it.  Felt good.

Oct 8 & 9 - Will be active rest.  Walking, stretching, maybe a couple of quick intense 2 to 3 minute bodyweight WODs.  Trying to keep the body energized but well rested in prep for the competition on Saturday.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment