Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 15 and 17 Bens WOD

Nov 15
5 Rounds
5 Front Squat at 155
5 Goblet Jump Squat 1.5 pood
then
5 rounds
5 Deadlift At 245
5 Broad Jumps
then
5 Rounds
5x KB Clean and Press
10x Weighted Situps at 45lbs

Nov 17

21-15-9
1.5 pood KB Snatch Each Arm
Ring Dips

9:56

The Sntach/Ring Dip WOD was a beast. Total lung destruction. There I am working out in the middle of a ski area in the middle of the night...the groomers think Im crazy. Awesome. Oh yeah, rolled my new snowmobile today...it happens. (no damage to me or the machine)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Be careful on the snowmobile dumbass! I know the feeling of people looking at you like you are crazy while working out, i love that feeling. although now i will be working out at my parents place in porter, there will be less on lookers, but my dad still thinks im crazy!

    ReplyDelete