Monday, November 16, 2009

Nov 16 - 17: Shane

Okay, so the move is 99% done.  All we have to do is officially close on the sale of the House this Friday the 20th.  Please say a prayer for me that the closing goes as planned, it would not be very cool if this deal fell through after already having completely vacated the house.

So, I have not worked out since Wednesday the 11th.  However I have been very busy and very active with the move.  I have also been a bit under the weather, not sure if I caught a cold or if my allergies were getting me, but either way it looks like I am finally on the down side of it...other than being exhausted from the move, I would say I am at about 90%.

I am going to spend today and tomorrow evening doing final organization and set-up of my new garage gym and etc.  I plan to be back at it, full WODs, starting this Wednesday the 18th.  I will come back and update then and possibly have pics of the new set-up.

Can't wait to get rolling again!

1 comment:

  1. The new garage gym is pretty much set up. First WOD back tonight! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete