Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov 18 - Shane's WOD...I'm back!

I am back on with one 4 day rotation behind on mainpage.  It felt great to get back after it, but I could definitely feel that I hadn't worked out in a while and that I was eating and sleeping poorly for the last week or two.  But I should be back to "normal" within the next couple of weeks I hope.

5 rounds for time:
95# push jerk, 15 reps
L pull-ups, 15 reps
12:15

Muscle failure became an issue on the L pull-ups.  I wanted to keep going harder and faster but the L pull-ups because very tough in the last couple rounds.  Great WOD though.

The new garage gym in my Dad's garage is about 98% set-up.  It will kind of organize and set-up itself as I use the space and figure out the best place for everything.  I will take some pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back at it. Exciting times for you and your family. We are behind you all the way!

    ReplyDelete