Friday, November 20, 2009

Nov 19 - Shane's WOD

"Angie"
100 Pull-Ups
100 Push-Ups
100 Sit-Ups
100 Squats

19:15 = I suck.

I sandbagged on the pull-ups a little bit to try to save some juice for the push-ups, which was the difference between my last time (18:02 hungover) and this time.  It didn't work.  Last time I did "Angie" I finished the pull-ups in under 4 minutes I think, this time I took it a little easier finishing the pull-ups in about 5:30.  I still reached muscle failure on the push-ups badly.  By the time I finished the push-ups I wasn't even breathing hard anymore.  I think the push-ups alone took me nearly half of my entire time.  Very frustrating.  Definitely going to start working on push-ups more as I feel my push-up ability has steadily declined over the last year or so...I just don't think they come up often enough on mainpage.

Rest day Friday and closing on my house sale!  FRAN ON SATURDAY!  I haven't done "Fran" since January, I hope I do well, although the timing isn't ideal coming off this move and etc as my performances are really suffering as I get back into the swing of things and adapt to my new living/cummuting situation.  We'll see, I'm going to give it my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment