Monday, November 23, 2009

Nov 22 - Shane's WOD

After my recent run of shitty performances and talking to Ben about it, I have decided to take some time away from the stopwatch...probably 2-3 weeks.  I started with this WOD.  The only exception will be AMRAPs.  I just need to get back on track and stop worrying about the damn clock...it worked like a charm...

"Elizabeth"
21-15-9
135# Full Squat Cleans
Ring Dips

No time, but I friggin crushed this.  It felt amazing.  The weather was nice, so I pulled the bar and bumpers out into the sun in the middle of the driveway and had an absolute blast.  I really needed a good workout, and this delivered.  I'm on my way back...

Oh, and happy birthday to Ben today.  Old ass.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes its nice to turn off the watch and just enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete